Monday, April 7, 2008,
once again, there is a inter-ct blogging competition!
it is exactly like the last one except this one is all about ECONOMICS!
i shall write the information here.
Classes' blog entry may include the following:
- Review of interesting economic articles from journals or internet
- Economic jokes/cartoons that illustrate certain economic concepts.
- Video clips depicting certain economic concepts
- Q & A's, "forum-like" postings on views and comments that are economics related among class members
- Any other relevant economics postings that will enhance the class's blog (i.e. ILP work. etc)
2. RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All blog entries need to be original and not a duplicate of any print, otherwise, state the source of the entry and acknowledge the writer/author concerned
- Entries must be suitable for publication (i.e. not obscene, offensive or indecent) and must not have been submitted in other contests or been previously published
- Role of class members: (a) direct involvement in design of blog - template, content, updating and so on. (b) actively participate in the blogging activities
3. JUDGING CRITERIA
- Content Relevance (Application of Concepts) : 50%
- Active and consistent class participation: 30% (this component of the marks will also contribute to your individual class participation marks which is part of the the Continual Assessment)
- Creative use of multimedia (e.g. flash, music, photographs) : 20%
- Best blog will receive a cash voucher of $200 while next 2 best blog will receive a cash voucher of $100 each
- Results announced on 25 July
okay, so people if you do not know what to write or post about, just look at this post! :D